Hike Challenge 50 - 60 km
KOKSIJDE - SUNDAY APRIL 26, 2020 - GROUP START at 5.00 AM
- The individual participation fee is € 20 for non-members and € 15.0 for members recognized by the hiking federation. Included in the participation: food supplies, animation and memory medal of participation.
- Pre-registration only available from early December 2019.
- The arrival must be reached before 18.00 PM
How to get there - accessibility and parking
- Departure: Luchtmachtbasis Koksijde, Robert Vandammestraat 100, 8670 Koksijde
- Koksijde is easily accessible by car
- E40 direction Brugge - Veurne / Exit 2 (Oostduinkerke) or Exit 1A (Koksijde)
- A19 direction Ieper, then N8 Ieper-Veurne-Koksijde
- Free parking is available near the departure
- The departure place is easily accessible by bike. If you have the opportunity to go to the departure place by bike, this has many advantages. Good for the environment, easy storage, inexpensive and sporty.
- 05:00: Official opening of the Hike Challenge 50 - 60 km in the presence of DJ Chill-Axe
- Various rest and / or supply points are provided along the hikingroutes
- Luggage half way
- Sint-Bernardus beer, sandwich and Meli Honinggreep for all Hike Challenge participants
- 50 & 60 km (participation only insured after pre-registration)
- Wandelsport Vlaanderen vzw - Gsm. +32 (0)4126.96.36.199 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Lieven Hostens - Gsm +32 (0)468.26.06.89 - Email email@example.com